The scholarships are available to Masters students applying for entry in Autumn 2014.
- The scholarships are worth up to £10,000 each,
- The scholarships are tenable for up to one year.
Eligibility and AvailabilityIn order to be eligible you must:
- Have applied for place on a full time Masters programme in the relevant department.
- Expect to begin your Masters studies in October 2014
- Have or expect to obtain a first or upper second class honours degree or equivalent prior to commencing the Masters programme.
Application procedure and deadlinePotential applicants should discuss their interest and request an application form with Alison Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is essential that you submit your application for a place on your selected programme of studies as soon as possible, as we anticipate these scholarships will be allocated by the middle of June 2014.