- Triona Fitton - The Quiet Economy of the Contemporary Charity Shop. (Prof Sarah Nettleton)
- Melahat Sahin-Dikman - A Bourdieusian Lens onto Professions (Prof Mike Savage)
- Nermeen Sayad - Kassam - Young Egyptian activists perceptions of the potential of social media for mobilisation (Brian Loader)
- Graham Geddes - Keyboard Warriors: The production of islamophobic identity and an extreme worldview within an online political community (Dr Rowland Atkinson) and
- Joanna Wolton (MA by Research) - Can you care for a profit? A micro-ethnographic exploration of the lived realities of formal care workers for the elderly. (Prof Sarah Nettleton)
Monday, 14 July 2014
PhD and research degree Graduands - July 2014
We would like to offer our congratulations to our students who are graduating with PhD and other research degrees on Friday 18 July:
Interactional Practices of Decision Making During Childbirth in Maternity Units Clare Jackson, Vicky Land, Lyn Brierley-Jones Plain Engl...
King’s Manor Huntingdon Suite University of York 26-27 May 2017 Call for Papers Writing about the experience of the migrant worke...
Traversing Boundaries: Interdisciplinary Social Research - Call for Papers The Treehouse, Berrick Saul Building, The University o...
Andew Webster is involved in setting up a new Association for Studies in Innovation, Science and Technology called AsSIST-UK. This asso...